In last post we learned to create a simple windows service and used 'installutil' to install the service from console window.
In this post we will learn how to create a setup and deployment project to make the installation process easy!
1) Create a setup and deployment project. Setup project is available in 'Other Project Types' -> Setup and Deployment ->Windows Studio installer
2) Right Click on the project and Select 'Add -> Project Output'
4) Right click View-> Custom Actions
5) Right click on 'Install' and select 'Custom Actions'
11) To start the service go to service window (run Services.msc) and select the service and right click on the service and click start!